- Cozmo is a real-life robot like you’ve only seen in the movies and he’s ready to be your loyal sidekick
- Challenge Cozmo to games or use Explorer Mode to see things from his perspective
- With a beginner-friendly interface, Cozmo is the perfect educational robot for kids and adults to learn to creatively code
- Easier than you’d think and tougher than he looks, this toy robot is tested for durability and security
- Cozmo by Anki requirements: a compatible iOS or Android device and the free Cozmo app
- Includes 1 Cozmo robot, 3 Cubes, and 1 charger (USB power adapter not included)
Cozmo’s big brain and even bigger personality are operated by impressive technology. Besides all the games and smarts he comes with out of the box, you have access to a visual programming language that’s stem-ready for beginners. Program Cozmo to do anything from performing a victory dance, sneezing, or playing hot potato with his Cubes. Simply use the drag and drop coding blocks on the Cozmo app to build a new combination of blocks, and you’ll see Cozmo act out your creation. There are no limits to what you can create. All it takes is imagination.
Some of the games you can play with Cozmo:
Both you and Cozmo need your own Cube to play. When your Cube is flashing, tap it to begin the game. When the colors on both Cubes match, the first player to tap their Cube gets a point. Only tap when colors match.
Game time just got another dose of fun. Follow the pattern on Cozmo’s Cubes. Watch the lights, listen to the tones. You and Cozmo take turns remembering and repeating the series as it grows more complex. Sound easy? just wait. Cozmo’s sharper than he looks.
You need 1 Cube to play. Move the Cube close to Cozmo to get him to pounce, but pull it away before he can get a point. Watch out! if you’re too slow, Cozmo will get the point!
Cozmo also has accessories. Check out the Cozmo case to bring him anywhere. or get him different colored treads to suit his moods.