- Clearing Surface Type : Paved
- Lightweight design (only 32 lbs) to easily clear sidewalks, driveways and decks.
- 40 V 4.0 Ah EcoSharp rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet run time.
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords.
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 495 lbs of snow per minute; cuts a path 18 in. wide by 8 in. deep without damaging surface.
- 180° auto-rotate directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft.
Cut the cord. Ideal for clearing snow from sidewalks, driveways and decks, the Snow Joe® iON is the newest addition to the Snow Joe® lineup and the first single stage snow blower to provide easy and convenient CORD-FREE operation. Powered by EcoSharp®technology, Snow Joe’s® patent-pending rechargeable 40-volt lithium-ion battery system, the iON delivers up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet run time with zero carbon emissions for cleaner air. No pull-cords, gas, oil, tune-ups or tangled extension cords to cause unnecessary frustration! The iON starts instantly with a simple push of a button and its adjustable handle maximizes user comfort during use. Equipped with a heavy-duty, steel auger with 2 rubber blades, the iON moves up to 495 pounds of snow per minute, clearing a path 18-inches wide by 8-inches deep with each pass. Plus, the rubber scraper bar at the base of the unit lets you clear right to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Featuring a 180° auto-rotate chute that rotates instantly with the push of a switch, the iON lets you throw snow up to 20 feet in the direction you want it to go. Compared to heavier gas and electric-powered units, the iON weighs only 32 lbs so you can easily hoist it onto your snow-filled deck to clear out fast. For nighttime snow removal, the iON has an integrated LED headlight that quickly switches on to increase visibility. GET EQUIPPED® this winter with the Snow Joe® iON – the easy, convenient and cordless solution to get snow out of your way on your snow day.