- ★Super Safety: Soft rubber surrounded eyepieces are included for eye protection so children don’t hurt their eyes or face. Other brands do not have this safety feature! There is extra coating surrounding the eyepieces compared to other brands and provides better protection of the lens during falls.
- ★Advanced Design: Non-slip scratch, the grip has been ergonomically patented designed to fit the hands of children. It is easy to focus, and they can adjust to adult eyes just as well as kid-sized eyes. The leaves of a tree 100 yards away came into sharp focus.
- ★Shock Proof: Durable binoculars that can withstand drops and falls on floors due to rubber coating that absorbs shock. If accidentally dropped on the ground, the binoculars are protected from damage with shock proof rubber armor. Other brands do not have this safety feature!
- ★Crystal Clear View: The FMC prism green coated optics system can control optical reflection to create crisp and colorful images. The product ensures the user can see the entire visual field for capturing objects easily whith 7.2° viewing angle. Multi-layer broadband coating technology, make you see the scene more realistic.
- ★Real Binoculars for Kids: This product has a superb maginifcation of 8X with an amazing view. The binoculars can be adjusted to easily match the eye distance gap for each child. Great for bird watching, learning, hunting, theaters, boat rides, hiking, traveling and enjoying the wilderness!
Lens Coating: FMC
Product Magnification: 8X
Ocular lens Diameter: 12 mm
Objective Lens Diameter: 21 mm
BACKGROUND The present disclosure relates to an improved system for mounting a10 viewing device to headgear such as a tactical or military field helmet, and specifically, a mount and a bridge attachment for same. The bridge unit herein provides multipleoptions for a monocular or binocular viewing device and multiple flip options for movingan attached viewing device between a viewing position when the device is in use and aflipped or stowed position out of the user’s line of sight when the viewing device is not in15 use. The bridge unit is adapted to removably attach one or two viewing devices, which may be the same or different. The bridge according to this disclosure is particularlysuited for use with a thermographic camera device or other device which employs adisplay screen, although it will be recognized that the bridge herein could be adapted foruse with any type of optical, opto-electronic, or electronic viewing device, including20 without limitation, night vision devices that enable viewing under nighttime or other low light conditions, such as a night vision goggle (NVG) device or enhanced night visiongoggle (ENVG) device, thermal imaging device, short wave infra-red (SWIR) device,camera, head mounted display screen, and so forth.